Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for 38 Dentist Job Vacancies. Candidates who have passed BDS must participate in this application process. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates must visit the official website www.jpsc.gov.in and check official notification. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
JPSC Dentist Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Opening date to Apply Online: 18th January 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 28th February 2022
JPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
JPSC Dentist Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in BDS from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 23 to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Gen & OBC: Rs.600/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs.150/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.14,700/- to 34,800/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Inteview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the JPSC Job Notification.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned coppies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
JPSC Dentist Jobs 2022 - Official Notification