Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding 267 Deputy Collector, Assistant Municipal Commissioner /Executive Officer /Specialist Officer, Planning Officer /District Planning Officer & Other Posts. Candidates who are interested in this application process can grab all the details here. We have Provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online from 1st March 2020 to 30th March 2020. Before going to apply must check the official notification & Instructions.
JPSC District Commander, Asst Planning Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 1st March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 30th March 2020
- Date of PT Exam: 5th April 2020
JPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Asst, Municipal Commissioner /Executive Officer /Specialist Officer||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service Gr-II||39|
|Planning Officer /District Planning Officer||07|
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Asst. Planning Officer||18|
JPSC Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree, Post Graduation in relevant concern from a recognized university.
The age of applicants should have between 35-40 years as on 1st January 2018.
- UR /EWS /OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC /ST of Jharkhand State: Rs.150/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.jpsc.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the Apply Online Button.
- Fill the form & Attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
JPSC Planning Officer /District Planning Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification