Jharkhand Public Service Commission has given an employment notification regarding the 380 Medical Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have possess MBBS must grab the chance of JPSC Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls must visit the official website www.jpsc.gov.in and check all the eligibility details. In the below we have provided all the essential details regarding the JPSC Jobs.
JPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 9th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 8th May 2020
JPSC Job Medical Officer Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
JPSC Medical Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants who have possess MBBS from Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 23 to 35 years. The age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ EX-S : Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the JPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
JPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2020 - Notification