Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding the 14 Registrar, Finance Officer, Assistant Registrar job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Master's Degree must take the chance of JPSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and and apply through online on or before the 30th June 2020.
JPSC Registrar, Finance Officer & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 5th June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 30th June 2020
JPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Controller of Examinations||03|
JPSC Registrar, Finance Officer & Other Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Master's Degree/ MBA from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have maximum of 55 years as on 1st August 2020.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-S : Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 37,400/- to 67,700/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the JPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
JPSC Registrar, Finance Officer & Other Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|