Kangra District Court has officially given a employment notification for the Class IV Chowkidar/Peon job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Matriculation must take the advantage of the Kangra District Court Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates. For more details aspirants must keep attention on the below provided details.
Kangra District Court Chowkidar/Peon Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 23rd November 2019
- Closing date to Apply : 10th January 2020
Kangra District Court Class IV Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Class-IV (Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar)||13|
|Class-IV (Peon/ Orderly)||02|
Kangra District Court Chowkidar Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Matriculation from recognized board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee to apply for the Kangra District Court Jobs.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 4,900/- to 10,680/-pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal districts.ecourts.gov.in/kangra
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application/Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and send the application form to the following address
Office of the District an Sessions Judge,
Kangra District Court Class IV Jobs 2019 - Official Notification