Karnataka Bank has recently announced a notification regarding the various Probationary Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess Post Graduation in any discipline must grab the chance of Karnataka Bank Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
Starting date to Apply Online: 8th January 2020
Closing date to Apply Online: 18th January 2020
Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale-I) Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers (Scale-I)||Various|
Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale-I) Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognized university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One-year Executive-MBA).
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST : Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration Rs. 69,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.karnatakabank.com
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Karnataka Bank Application Link
- Download the Karnataka Bank Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Karnataka Bank Jobs 2020 - Notification