Karnataka Forest Department has released a notification for 339 Forest Guard Posts. Good wish for all the job seekers who are interested in Karnataka Forest Department. Here you will get all the information like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having 12th qualifications. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.kfdrecruitment.in. Before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 16th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 15th April 2020
Karnataka Forest Department Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|District Name||No.of Vacancies|
Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed 12th standard from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18-32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.120/-
- SC /ST /PH /Ex-Serviceman: Rs.45/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.21,400/- to 42,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.kfdrecruitment.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the Job notifications.
- Click on the Forest Guard Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Jobs 2020 - Official Notification