Karnataka High Court has announced a notification regarding 27 Assistant Court Secretary Posts. Candidates who have possessed 10th /Diploma qualifications can utilize this opportunity. Here we have provided all the details like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. We have also given the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Interested candidates must grab all the details here and apply online from 3rd February 2020 to 4th March 2020. Before going to apply must check the official notification and instructions.
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 3rd February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 4th March 2020
Karnataka High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Assistant Court Secretary|
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
|Under Residual Parent Cadre|
|Under Local Cadre|
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed 10th or Diploma in Commercial Practice /Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute /Board.
The age of the Candidates should have between 18-40 years as on 4th March 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Typist Test /Viva-Voce.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the latest recruitments.
- Click on the Asst. Court Secretary Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Jobs 2020 - Official Notification