Karnataka High Court has officially announced a job notification for 54 Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) Job Vacancies. Individuals who have a qualification of 10th /Diploma are eligible. Required candidates must visit the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and check official notification. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 7th March 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 7th April 2022
Karnataka High Court Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)||54|
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed 10th /Diploma from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should be 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Shorthand and Typing Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for further use.
Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary (Steno) Jobs 2022 - Official Notification