Karnataka High Court has announced a notification regarding the 851 Oath Commissioner Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 13th January 2020 to 7th February 2020. We are here to inform all the details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply. Before applying, aspirants must check the official notification which is given below.
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Opening date of Online Applications: 13th January 2020
- Closing date of Online Applications: 7th February 2020
Karnataka High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Districts||No.of Vacancies|
|Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||90|
|Bench at Dharwad||05|
|Bench at Kalaburagi||05|
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in Law or Post Graduation in Law from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should not exceed 35 years as on the last date of the applications.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get the remuneration up to Rs.15,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the Oath Commissioner online form.
- Click & read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Jobs 2020 - Official Notification