Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board has issued a notification regarding the 41 LD Clerk, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer & Devasom Assistant job vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess SSLC, 10+2 must utilize the chance of KDRB Job Notification 2019. Aspirants who have the desire to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, application dates. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 18th of January 2020.
KDRB LD Clerk, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 18th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 18th January 2020
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Cochin Devaswom Board|
|LD Clerk, Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant||34|
|Kudal Manikyam Devaswom Board|
KDRB Junior Devaswom Officer, LD Clerk Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants who have possess SSLC, 10+2 from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 36 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the norms of the KDRB.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 10,480/- to 43,600/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Website www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the KDRB Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
KDRB LD Clerk, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer Jobs 2019 - Notification