Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board has released a Notification regarding 30 Physician, Lower Division Clerk, Elathalam Player, Teacher, Live Stock Inspector Grade-II & Other Posts. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online from 20th March 2020 to 18th April 2020. Before going to apply must check the official notification and instructions.
KDRB LDC, Teacher, Physician & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 18th April 2020
KDRB Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||20|
|Live Stock Inspector Grade-II||02|
KDRB Live Stock Inspector, Teacher & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Degree from a recognized University. Refer to the official notification for detailed qualifications.
Candidates should have age between 18-38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.19,000/- to 1,10,400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for Recruitment notifications.
- Click on the KDRB online apply button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
KDRB LDC, Thalam Player, Teacher, Physician & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification