Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board has released a notification regarding 24 Medical Superintendent, Surgeon, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Driver & Other Posts. individuals who have interested in these vacant posts must take advantage of KDRB Notification 2020. Interested candidates will get all the Eligibility here & apply online. KDRB has invited online applications through the official website kdrb.kerala.gov.in from 29th January 2020 to 29th February 2020. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the official notification.
KDRB Medical Superintendent, Surgeon Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 29th January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 29th February 2020
KDRB Job Notifications 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Resident Medical Officer||05|
|Staff Nurse Grade-II||05|
|Junior Health Inspector Grade-II||01|
|Public Relation Officer||01|
KDRB Staff Nurse, Mo, Driver Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in 7th, 10th, 12th, Diploma in Nursing, Degree, MBBS, B.Pharm, BMBS, Masters Degree in the relevant Concern from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Age of the candidates should have between 18-40 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/- or 300/- or 200/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.750/- or 200/- or 100/-
Selection Process will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to 1,10,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.kdtb.kerala.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the new notifications.
- Click on the KDRB Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
KDRB Public Relation Officer, System Administrator & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification