Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 50 Munsiff Magistrate Posts
The High Court Kerala has announced a new recruitment notification for the 50 Munsiff Magistrate Vacancies. Individuals who have to pass in Degree in Law are eligible. Check the more details like dedication qualification, age limit, application fee, consolidated emoluments, selection process, and how to apply.
However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply from Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 23rd February 2022.
- Starting date to apply online: 03rd February 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 23rd February 2022.
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Jobs 2022
Organization: The High Court Kerala
Post Name: Munsiff Magistrate
Total Vacancies: 50
- Nadars Included in SIUC: 01
- Scheduled Tribes: 05
- Scheduled Castes Converts to Christianity: 01
- Hindu Nadars: 01
- Regular Vacancies: 42
- Candidates must have qualified in Degree in Law recognized university.
- All other candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/STUnemployed Persons with Disability: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Written Examination/Preliminary Examination/Main Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log in to the official website High Court of Kerala.
- Go to the What's New Section and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.