Kerala High Court has released a notification for the 24 Office Attendant job vacancies. With in few days the board is going to taking the online examination who have applied on or before the 22nd January 2020. Aspirants who have possess 10th qualification must take the advantage of the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates may visit the official portal www.hckrecruitment.nic.in and get all the essential details. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date of submission date.
Kerala High Court Office Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 22nd Janauary 2020
Kerala High Court Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Kerala High Court Office Attendant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess SSLC or its equivalent and should not have acquired Graduation from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have born between 2nd Janauary 1983 to 1st January 2001. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/EBC/PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 16,500/- to 35,700/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the HCK Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Kerala High Court Office Attendant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification