Kerala Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 125 Police Constable & Women Police Constable job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess SSLC must take the chance of Kerala PSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in and check all the eligibility details. To get more information aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
Kerala PSC Police Constable & Women Police Constable Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 20th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 24th June 2020
Kerala PSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Women Police Constable||35|
Kerala PSC Police Constable & Women Police Constable Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess SSLC from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 18 to 31 years. For more details must check the official notification.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the Kerala PSC.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 22,200/- to 48,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/ Interview/Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Kerala PSC Application Form
- Download the application form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the prescribed address which has mentioned in the official notification.
Kerala PSC Jobs 2020 - Notification