Kerala Public Service Commission has issed a notification for the 31 Scientific Assistant, Training Officer, Engineering Assistant, Modeller, Instructor job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Diploma, Graduation, M.Sc, MBA qualifications must apply for the Kerala PSC Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. Interested candidates may apply through online on or before the 18th December 2019.
Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant & Training Officer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 18th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 18th December 2019
Kerala PSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Head of Section in Commercial Practice||03|
|Cath Lab Technician||03|
|Engineering Assistant Grade III||04|
Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant & Training Officer Jobs - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Diploma, B.E/B.Tech (Electrical&Civil), M.B.A, M.Sc from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 to 41 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the govt norms.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 4,990/- to 87,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal keralapsc.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Kerala PSC Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the scanned signature & recent passport size photo
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on OK button and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant, Training Officer Jobs - Notification