King George Medical University has issued a new employment notification for 92 Quantitative Research Assistant Job Vacancies. Candidates who have possess Graduation must take the chance of KGMU Job Notification 2022. Candidates who have desire to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process and other details. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
KGMU Research Assistant Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 7th February 2022
- Closing date to Apply: 18th February 2022
KGMU Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Quantitative Research Assistant||92|
KGMU Research Assistant Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Graduation in Science from a recognized institute /university.
The age of the applicants should be 21 to 40 years.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.30,500/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.kgmu.org.
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the RA Application Form
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Send the application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address
Prof. Shally Awasthi,
P.I Department of Pediatrics,
KGMU Quantitative Research Assistant Jobs 2022 - Official Notification