Karnataka Public Service Commission has rolled out the latest job notification regarding 10 Assistant Director Job Vacancies. Excellent news for all the candidates who wish to get placed in the KPSC Job Notification 2022. Individuals who have a qualification of Ph.D. are eligible. Interested candidates may apply online from 16th April 2022 to 18th April 2022. Before going to participate in this application process must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
KPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 16th April 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 18th April 2022
KPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
KPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Ph.D. from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicants should have age between 18 to 35 years as on closing date of application form.
- For General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For Cat-IIA /IIB /IIA & IIB Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Ex-S: Rs.50/-
- SC /ST /Cat-I /PH:Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.52,650/- to 97,100/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test and Mock Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Asst Director Job Notification.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
KPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2022 - Official Notification