Karnataka Public Service Commission has officially announced a notification regarding the 251 Group A & Group B job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess 10+2, Degree must take the chance of KPSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and apply through online before the last date.
KPSC Group A & Group B Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 10th July 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 10th August 2020
KPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
KPSC Technical & Non-Technical Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Applicants must refer the official notification which has provided in the official notification.
Age Limit :
Aspirants should have the age minimum of 18 years.
Application Fee :
- For General : Rs. 600/-
- For OBC : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST : Rs. 50/-
- For PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of as per the norms of the KPSC.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the KPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
KPSC Group A & Group B Jobs 2020 - Notification