Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding the 1276 Tahsildar, Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Director & other job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess Degree/ Postgraduation must utilize the chance of KPSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must visit the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in and apply on or before the 6th March 2020.
KPSC Tahsildar, Assistant Controller & Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 6th March 2020
KPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Commercial Tax Officer||07|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||02|
KPSC Tahsildar, Assistant Controller & Assistant Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Degree/ Master's Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 21 to 35 years.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 300/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the KPSC.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the KPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
KPSC Jobs 2020 - Notification