Karnataka State Police has announced a job notification for 54 Scientific Officer Posts in Forensic Scientific Laboratory. Candidates who have possessed a Master's Degree can participate in this application process. Here we have provided Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to apply. Required candidates must visit the official website www.ksp.gov.in and check the official notification. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 18th March 2020.
KSP Scientific Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 18th March 2020
KSP Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Section||No.of Vacancies|
|Question Document Section||05|
KSP Scientific Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed M.Tech or Masters Degree with 55% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have age between 21-40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- GM /OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.40,900/- to 78,200/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ksp.gov.in.
- Search for the latest Job Notification.
- Click on Scientific Officer Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
KSP Scientific Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification