Kurukshetra District Court has announced a notification regarding the 10 Stenographer & Chowkidar job vacancies. Individuals who have possess 10th, B.Sc/ B.A must take the chance of Kurukshetra District Court Job Notification. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. For more details aspirants must visit the Official Website districts.ecourts.gov.in.
Kurukshetra District Court Stenographer & Chowkidar Jobs - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 24th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply (Stenographer) : 5th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply (Chowkidar) : 7th December 2019
Kurukshetra District Court Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Kurukshetra District Court Stenographer & Chowkidar Jobs - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have posses 10th, B.A/ B.Sc from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee to apply for the Stenographer & Chowkidar jobs.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 7,440/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website dstricts.ecourts.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
Office of District and Sessions Judge,
Kurukshetra District Court Stenographer & Chowkidar Jobs - Notification