Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University has released a notification regarding 61 Veterinary Officer Posts. Good news for all the job searching candidates. Here we have provided Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Aspirants who have interested in these vacant posts must grab all the above-mentioned details and apply offline on or before 29th February 2020. Here we have also given the official website www.kvafsu.edu.in. Required candidates must visit & check detailed information.
KVAFSU Veterinary Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 31st January 2020
- Last date of Applications: 29th February 2020
KVAFSU Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
KVAFSU Veterinary Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have possessed B.V.Sc with 60% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates age should have between 35-40 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For UR Category: Rs.520/-
- For SC /ST Category: Rs.270/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.52,650/- to 97,100/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.kvafsu.edu.in.
- Search for recruitment advertisements.
- Click on the Veterinary Officer Notification.
- Then click on the Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University,
State Highway 15,
Karnataka - 585401.
KVAFSU Veterinary Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification