Lady Hardinge Medical College has announced a notification for 76 Junior Resident Posts. This is the best opportunity for job seekers who have completed MBBS /BDS Qualifications. Interested Candidates must visit the official website www.lhmc.hosp.gov.in & check detailed information. Here we have given some essential details such as Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates can download the Junior Resident application form here & apply on or before 11th February 2020.
LHMC Junior Resident Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 23rd January 2020
- Closing date of Applications: 11th February 2020
LHMC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Accident & Emergency||10|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||11|
|Dental & Oral Surgery||02|
LHMC Junior Resident Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed MBBS /BDS with Delhi Medical Council /Delhi Dental Council & Completed /Likely to complete the Internship.
Aspirants age should not exceed 30 years as on 11th February 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For Gen, EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.lhmc.hosp.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on Vacancies Tab.
- Search for the Junior Resident Application Form.
- Download it & Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form with all relevant details.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To Swarn Jayanti Auditorium,
LHMC, New Delhi - 110001.
LHMC Junior Resident Jobs 2020 - Official Notification