Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science has officially issued a notification regarding the 13 Stenographer Grade-I, II and Crime Scene Assistant job vacancies. Individuals who have possess 10th, 12th with relevant experience must apply for the LNJN NICFS Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
LNJN NICFS Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 11th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 03rd March 2020
LNJN NICFS Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Crime Scene Assistant||10|
LNJN NICFS Crime Scene Assistant & Steno Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess 10th, 12th or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Officers under the Central government or State government or Public Sector Undertakings in relevant department.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have maximum of 56 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 21,700/- to 1,12,400/- pm.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website nicfs.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the LNJN NICFS Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
Director, LNJB NICFS (MHA),
Institutional Area, Outer Ring Road,
Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085.
LNJN NICFS Jobs 2020 - Notification