Madras High Court has announced a job notification regarding 46 Assistant Programmer Posts. Aspirants who have a qualification of Degree, Post Graduation are eligible. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in and check official notification. We are here to inform all the eligibility details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates must grab the chance by apply online before 15th March 2021.
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates:
- Starting date to Apply Online: 7th February 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 15th March 2021
Madras High Court Jobs 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed Post Graduation in Computer Applications, Bachelor's Degree in the relevant discipline rom a recrognized institute.
Aspirants should have age between 18 to 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.35,900/- to 1,13,500/- per month.
Selection process will be based on the Written Examination, Skill Test and Viva Voce.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- The home page will displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification