Madras High Court has issued a notification regarding 32 District Judge Posts. This is the best opportunity for candidates who are eagerly waiting for the latest Madras High Court Job Notification 2019. Here we have provided the following details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Required aspirants can grab all the details here and apply on or before the last date. Online applications are inviting from 12th December 2019 to 8th January 2020. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
Madras High Court District Judge Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 8th January 2020
Madras High Court Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
|GT(Women)(Hard of Hearing)||01|
|MBC & DC||03|
|MBC & DC(Women)||01|
|MBC & DC(PSTM)||01|
|MBC & DC(Women)(PSTM)||01|
Madras High Court District Judge Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Candidate age should have between 35-48 years as on 1st July 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the govt.rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.2000/-
- SC /ST of TN Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 51,550/- to 63,070/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Viva-Voce.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Search for the latest jobs.
- Click on the application form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the Fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
Madras High Court District Judge Jobs 2019 - Official Notification