Maharashtra HSC is inviting the online applications from all the eligible and skilled personalities. Within few days, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune is going to fill the 266 Junior Clerk job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed 10th class must grab the chance of Maharashtra HSC Board job notification. Interested candidates may apply through the online from 10th September 2019 to 6th October 2019. Before going to apply candidates may check eligibility details which have mentioned below.
Maharashtra HSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 10th September 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 6th October 2019
Maharashtra HSC Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Maharashtra HSC Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have completed 10th class from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Open Category : Rs. 550/-
- Reserved Category : Rs. 350/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the Maharashtra HSC Board.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Search for the Maharashtra HSC Application Link
- Home page will display on your screen
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Take a printout for further use
Maharashtra HSC Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|