Maharashtra Police has announced a job notification regarding 28 Law Officer Posts. Excellent news for all the job seekers. Aspirants who have qualified Degree in law must utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates may grab all the details here and apply on or before 25th January 2020. Here we have provided eligibility criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Before going to apply must visit the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in & check official notification.
Maharashtra Police Law Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 31st December 2019
- Last date of Applications: 25th January 2020
Maharashtra Police Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Maharashtra Police Law Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in Law from a Recognized University.
Candidate's age should not exceed 60 years as on 31st December 2019.
Refer to the official notification for fee details.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the Law Officer Application Form.
- Download the form & read all the instructions.
- Fill with all relevant details in the form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Commissioner of Police Mumbai,
D.N.Road, Opp.Crawford Market,
Mumbai - 400001.
Maharashtra Police Law Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification