Mangalore University Walk-In-Interview 2022 for 34 Guest Faculty Posts
Mangalore University has Introduced the latest job notification regarding the 34 Guest Faculty Vacancies. Required candidates must visit the Official Website of Mangalore University. Candidates who have qualified in M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA & Master's Degree are eligible. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can attend the Mangalore University Job Notification 2022 on 07th February 2022.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 07th February 2022.
Mangalore University Jobs 2022
Organization: Mangalore University
Post Name: Guest Faculty
Total Vacancies: 34
- Chemistry: 02
- Applied Zoology: 01
- Mathematics: 04
- Computer Science: 06
- Yogic Science: 02
- Statistics: 01
- Physics: 01
- Geo-informatics: 01
- Cyber Security Programme: 02
- English: 03
- Tulu: 01
- Social Work: 02
- M.C.J: 01
- Physical Education: 03
- Business Administration: 01
- M.B.A.(T.T.M)B.B.A.(T&T): 03
- Candidates must have qualified in M.Sc, Master's Degree, M.Tech & MCA from a recognized University.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 44 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.40,270/- to Rs.58,850/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Mangalore University.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may attend the Walk-in-Interview with the application form and CV along with self-attested copies of the Education Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and the other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Officer of the Chancellor, Administrative Block,
Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri,
Mangaluru, Karnataka - 574199