High Court of Manipur has rolled out with a new employment notification for 15 Attendant /Farash /Orderly /Chowkidar /Law Attendant Posts. Online applications are invited for candidates who have possessed 10th /Diploma. Required candidates must check the following details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online by visiting its official website www.hcmimphal.nic.in from 16th February 2021 to 2nd March 2021.
Manipur High Court Chowkidar Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 16th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 2nd March 2021
Manipur High Court Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Court Attendant /Farash /Orderly /Chowkidar /Law Attendant||UR-08|
Manipur High Court Chowkidar Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed 10th /Diploma from a recognized Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 38 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- UR /OBC Candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.4,440/- to 7,400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.hcmimphal.nic.in.
- Go to the job vacancies tab.
- Search for the latest notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the examination fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Manipur High Court Attendant/Farash/Orderly/Chowkidar/Law Attendant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification