Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology has officially announced a notification regarding the 166 Lead Trainer, AeGM, DeGM, Trainer job vacancies. Individuals who have possess B.E/ B.Tech, MCA, MSc must grab the chance of MAPIT Job Notification 2020. In the below, we have provided all the essential details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details.
MAPIT AeGM, DeGM & Trainer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 27th March 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 20th April 2020
MAPIT Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|District E-Governance Manager||10|
|Assistant E-Governance Manager||137|
MAPIT AeGM, DeGM & Lead Trainer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have posess B.E/ B.Tech, MCA/ MSc from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the govt norms.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- to 35,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.mapit.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the MAPIT Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
MAPIT Jobs 2020 - Notification