Office of the District Judge, Mayurbhanj has announced an employment notification for 18 to filling up Junior Clerk-cum-copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, Salaried Amin posts. This is a good wish for all the candidates who have passed Matriculation, 10+2 examination. Aspirants who wish to place in District Court Jobs must utilize this opportunity. Mayurbhanj District Court has invited the application forms from 26th Sep 2019 to 26th Oct 2019. Eligible candidates must check the below details such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to apply & Other.
Mayurbhanj District Court Jr.Clerk, Stenographer & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
Starting Date of the Application: 26th September 2019
Last Date of the Application: 26th October 2019
Mayurbhanj District Court Jr.Clerk, Stenographer & Other Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Mayurbhanj District Court Jr.Clerk, Stenographer & Other Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th, 10+2 from a recognized Board.
Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 32 years.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Nil
Jr.Clerk-cum-Copyist: Rs.19,900/- to 63,200/-
Grade-III Stenographer: Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/-
Salaried Amin: Rs.21,700/- to 69,100/-
The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on its Official Website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Search for the latest Notification.
- Download Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the Form.
- Send the filled application form with documents if any required to the given address.
- Refer to Official Notification for Address and other details.
Mayurbhanj District Court Jr.Clerk, Stenographer, Salaried Amin Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|