Meghalaya Police has given a advertisement for the 1015 UB/ AB Sub Inspector, Constable job vacancies. Good wish for all the hopefuls who have possess 10th, 10+2, Graduation qualifications. Interested candidates may apply through online on or before the 14th December 2019. For the convenience of the candidates we have also given educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process in the below.
Meghalaya Police Sub Inspector & Constable Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 12th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 14th December 2019
Meghalaya Police Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Unarmed Branch Constables||253|
|MPRO Operator Constables||21|
|Armed Branch Constables||368|
|Commando Constable (M)||98|
|Commando Constable (F)||41|
|Follower SF10 (Male)||10|
Meghalaya Police SI & Constable Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess V, IX, 10th, 10+2, Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/- through EGRAS or E-Challan.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 17,400/- to 86,400/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website mpr2019.apply-gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill thed details and attach the required documents
- Upload the scanned signature and recent passport size photo
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Meghalaya Police SI & Constable Jobs 2019 - Official Notification