Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 06 Judicial Magistrate Grade III under Meghalaya Judicial Service. Individuals who have to possess LLB Degree must take advantage of the Meghalaya PSC Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website www.mpsc.nic.in and get all the essential details. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 9th of March 2020.
Meghalaya PSC Judicial Magistrate Grade III Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 7th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 9th March 2020
Meghalaya PSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Judicial Magistrate Grade III||06|
Meghalaya PSC Judicial Magistrate Grade III Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed LLB Degree from any recognized university and must have the knowledge of Khasi or Jaintia or Garo languages.
Age Limit :
Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 460/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 230/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 27,700/- to 44,770/-pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.mpsc.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Meghalaya PSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2020 - Notification