Meghalaya Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 120 vacancies of Medical & Health Officer Posts. Candidates who have passed MBBS or equivalent Degree can participate in this application process. Here we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.mpsc.nic.in and apply online on or before the last date.
Meghalaya PSC Medical & Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 23rd March 2021
Meghalaya PSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Medical & Health Officer||120|
Meghalaya PSC Medical & Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed MBBS or equivalent Degree from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 23 to 41 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.460/-
- For SC /ST of Meghalaya: Rs.230/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 56,100/- to 1,12,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest Jobs Notification.
- Click on the MHO Job online application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then submit the application form.
Meghalaya PSC Medical & Health Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification