Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has officially announced a notification regarding the 49 Coordinator, Program Officer, Assistant Programmer, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Grade-3 jobs. Individuals who have possess 10th, 12th, B.E/ B.Tech, MBA must utilize the chance of MGNREGA Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process & other details.
MGNREGA Technical Assistant & Assistant Programmer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 13th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply : 3th January 2020
MGNREGA Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||04|
MGNREGA Technical Assistant & Other Jobs Notification - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th, 12th, B.E/ B.Tech, MBA, MCA/ MCM/ MSc (Computer Science/ IT) from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 4,750/- to 39,100/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.durg.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the MGNREGA Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
Officer, Executive Officer,
MGNREGA Technical Assistant & Assistant Programmer Jobs - Notification