MGPGI Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 05 Junior Resident Posts
Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences (MGPGI) has announced a new recruitment notification for the 05 Junior Resident Posts. Aspirants who qualified in BDS are eligible. Interested Job searchers may apply on or before the last date 31st January 2022. Check the more details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply mentioned below.
- Last date for submission of the applications: 31st January 2022.
MGPGI Junior Resident Jobs 2022
Organization: Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences
Post Name: Junior Resident
Total Vacancies: 05
- Junior Resident: 05
MGPGI Junior Resident Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Should possess BDS Degree recognized by DCI.
- Should have completed one-year compulsory Internship or completed CRRI.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 32 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- A non-refundable Registration fee: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Categories: Rs.250/-
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.20,000/- per month.
- The Candidates selection will be based on the Final year marks secured by the applications.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website http://mgpgi.edu.in
- Go to the Latest Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Download the application form and take a prinout it.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through DD.
- Finally, Send the application along with DD to the address mentioned below.
Puducherry - 605006