Ministry of Tribal Affairs has announced a job notification for 07 Consultant and Young Professional Posts. Individuals who have completed B.Tech /BE, M.Tech, Masters Degree, CA qualifications can apply for the latest Ministry of Tribal Affairs Job Vacancy 2020. Interested candidates must follow the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Online applications are available at the official website www.tribal.nic.in from 21st March 2020 to 20th April 2020. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Consultant, YP Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 21st March 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 20th April 2020
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Consultant, Young Professional Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed B.Tech /BE, M.Tech, CA, Masters Degree in the relevant stream from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of the applicants should have between 32-65 years as on the closing date of the applications.
There will be no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Candidates will be selected on the pay scale of Rs.60,000/- to 2,65,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tribal.nic.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest Job Notifications.
- Click on the Consultant, YP Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then Fill Up the form correctly.
- Attach required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Consultant, Young Professional Jobs 2020 - Official Notification