Ministry of Tribal Affairs has released a notification regarding the 13 Private Secretary, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner & other posts. Good wish for all the hopefuls who are eagerly waiting for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Job Notification. Aspirants who have planned to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details. Aspirants who have luckily qualified in the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application dates must apply from 18th October 2019 to 6th December 2019.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Private Secretary & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 18th October 2019
- Last date to Apply : 6th December 2019
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Deputy Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Stenographer & Other Jobs 2019 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess 12th, Graduation from recognized university.
- Officers under the Central Govt./ State Govt./ Semi-Govt./ Autonomous or Statutory Organizations.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should not exceeding 56 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee to apply for the Private Secretary & Other posts.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 25,500/- to 2,08,700/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.tribal.nic.in
- Search for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Application Form
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details & attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
Commissioner (NESTS), NSTFDC,
NBCC Tower, 5th Floor,
15 Bhikaji Cama Place,
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Private Secretary Jobs 2019 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|