Mizoram Public Service Commission has announced an employment notification regarding 17 Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who wish to place in the Mizoram PSC must utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates have to complete a Master's Degree in the relevant subject. Eligible aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps to the application process. Here we have mentioned all the essential details such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection process, Pay Scale and How to apply. Before applying must visit the official website of www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in and check the official notification & instructions.
Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
Starting Date of the Applications: 25th October 2019
Last Date of the Applications: 20th December 2019
Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed a Master's Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks from an Indian university or Foreign university.
The candidate's age should be as per the organization's rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
The process of selection will be based on Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Download the application form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form with all the details.
- Send the filled form with documents to the given address.
- Refer to the official notifications for Address.
Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 - Official Notification