MMRDA Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 08 Chief Traffic Controller & Other Posts
MMRDA-Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited has released a job notification for the posts of Chief Traffic Controller, Operation Scheduler, Station Manager, Supervisor (Customer Relation). MMRDA has about 08 Vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess a Degree, Diploma, Electronics, Applied Electronics, Instrumentation are eligible for the post and the application dates start on 30th December 2021 and end on 29th January 2022.
However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date. Check the more details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply mentioned below.
- Starting date for submission of the application form: 30th December 2021.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 29th January 2022.
MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller, Operation Scheduler, Station Manager, Supervisor Jobs 2022
Organization: MMRDA-Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited
Post Name: Chief Traffic Controller, Operation Scheduler, Station Manager, Supervisor (Customer Relation)
Total Vacancies: 08
Official Website: http://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Chief Traffic Controller: 04
- Operation Scheduler: 02
- Station Manager: 01
- Supervisor (Customer Relation): 01
- Candidates must have qualified in Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communiation / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Digital Industrial Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Power Electronics / Instrumentaion / Instrumentation and Control / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute
- Applicant's age should be 42 years as on closing date to the applications.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.41,800/- to Rs.1,32,300/-per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website http://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in / http://www.mmmocl.co.in.
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the email address mentioned below.
Chief Traffic Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation Scheduler: email@example.com
Station Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor (customer Relation): email@example.com