Madhya Pradesh High Court has rolled out the latest job notification regarding 1255 Stenographer, Assistant Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of Degree are eligible. Here we have given Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply. Interested candidates must grab all the details and apply online from 30th November 2021 to 30th December 2021.
MP High Court Steno, Assistant Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 30th November 2021
- Last date of Online Applications: 30th December 2021
MP High Court Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
MP High Court Stenographer, Assistant Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed Degree from a recognized university.
The age of applicants should have between 18 to 45 years as on closing date of application.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.772.02/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.577.02/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
MP High Court Stenographer, Assistant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification