Madhya Pradesh High Court has announced a job notification regarding 47 District Judge Posts. Aspirants who have interested in these vacancy posts must utilize this opportunity. Online application forms will be available at the official website www.mphc.gov.in from 28th January 2020 to 7th February 2020. All the interested candidates can find more details here & apply online on or before the last date. Here we have given Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply.
MP High Court District Judge Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 28th January 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 7th February 2020
MP High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
MP High Court District Judge Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified a Degree in Law with 55% marks from a recognized university.
The age of applicants should have between 35-45 years as on 1st January 2020.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.795/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.395/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.51,550/- to 63,070/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the District Judge online form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
MP High Court District Judge Jobs 2020 - Official Notification