Madhya Pradesh High Court has announced a job notification regarding 09 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts. Aspirants who have interested in these vacancy posts must utilize this opportunity. Online application forms will be available at the official website www.mphc.gov.in from 25th January 2022 to 23rd February 2022. All the interested candidates can find more details here & apply online on or before the last date. Here we have given Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply.
MP High Court District Judge Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 25th January 2022
- Last date of Online Applications: 23rd February 2022
MP High Court Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
MP High Court District Judge Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified a Degree in Law with 55% marks from a recognized university.
The age of applicants should have between 35-45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.1.047.82/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.647.82/-
- Main Written Exam: Rs.283.20/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.51,550/- to 63,070/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Online Perliminary Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the District Judge online form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
MP High Court District Judge Jobs 2022 - Official Notification