Madhya Pradesh High Court has released a notification regarding the 50 Junior System Analyst job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess B.E./B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E./M.Tech qualifications must take the chance of MP High Court Job Notification. Required candidates must visit the Official Website www.mphc.gov.in and check all the eligibility details. Required candidates may send the application form to the specified address on or before the 2nd March 2020.
MP High Court Junior System Analyst Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 12th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 2nd March 2020
MP High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior System Analyst||50|
MP High Court Junior System Analyst Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed B.E./B.Tech (C.S/I.T)/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 50 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website mphc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the MP High Court Application Form
- Download the application form and fill the details
- Attach the required documents
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
MP High Court Junior System Analyst Jobs 2020 - Notification