Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited has released a notification for the 209 Graduate, Technician & ITI Apprentice jobs. Individuals who have completed ITI, Diploma, Engineering must take the chance of MPPGCL Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates who have desire to participate in the application process must visit the official website www.mppgcl.co.in. Before going to apply aspirants must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, application dates.
MPPGCL Graduate, Technician & ITI Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 31st January 2020
MPPGCL Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Electrical & Electronics Engineer||02|
MPPGCL Job Notification 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Graduate Apprentices : Should have possess Degree in Engineering Technology from a recognized university.
Technician Apprentices : Should have completed Diploma in Engineering from recognized university or board.
ITI Apprentices : Should have possess ITI from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the norms of the MPPGCL.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 7,000/- to 9,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.mppgcl.co.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the MPPGCL Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
MPPGCL Graduate, Technician & ITI Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Notification