Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for 38 Assistant Engineer, Boiler Inspector Posts. Candidates who have possess Engineering must utilize this opportunity. Here we have given educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may check the below details and apply online through the official website www.mppsc.nic.in. Online applications will be available from 15th January 2021 to 14th February 2021.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer, Boiler Inspector Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th January 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th February 2021
MPPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (VS) and Assistant Electrical Inspector||02|
|Boiler Inspector Grade-I||03|
|Boiler Inspector Grade-2||01|
MPPSC Assistant Engineer, Boiler Inspector Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in Civil /Electrical /Metallury /Mechanical /Production /Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21-40 years as on 1st January 2021.
- For UR Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- For SC /ST /PWD in MP: Rs.600/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to 2,09,600/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview / Written Exam.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit buttom.
- Take a Printout for further use.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer, Boiler Inspector Jobs 2021 - Official Notification