Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for the 06 Assistant Forest Guard job vacancies. Individuals who have possess Graduation must apply for the MPPSC Job Notification. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. For the convenience of the applicants, we have also provided official website www.mponline.gov.in.
MPPSC Assistant Forest Guard Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 20th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 9th December 2019
MPPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Forest Guard||06|
MPPSC Assistant Forest Guard Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Graduation with relevant subject from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Aspirants need to pay application fee as per the norms of the MPPSC.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Test & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.mponline.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the MPPSC Application/Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
MPPSC Assistant Forest Guard Jobs 2019 - Notification